Saturday, February 3, 2007

Assignment 2

When you are a kid growing up you never have to worry abotu a social security number, a drivers license number, or bank account number. But, when you become older these things come at you fast. To me these things are just number and dont pose any threat to me. I never worried abotu having my information stolen or my privacy imposed on. I regularly sign up on different websites and such or give me credit card information to places that i am buying from and never give it a second thought. Some palces that i am comfortable giving my information to are places such as banks or insurance companies etc. When i come across things that i dont trust as much i try to make my decisions very carefully now. Places such as ebay or when i am interacting with places i have never heard of or seen before. I try to give them as little information as i am allowed to. After hearing abotu people who have had their identites stolen or bank accounts broken into i have become more aware andmore cautious about who i give my information to.